Saturday, October 11, 2008

10, 8

Today, Landon wanted to wear his Elmo watch. And he wanted mom to have her watch on too. Both wearing our watches, I ask him what time his watch says...he tells me 10, 8. I laugh, then look at his watch...it is 10:08!! Seriously? Did my kid just read numbers?!

I quickly text everyone that Lan could read numbers. A little while later I ask him to tell me what time it is, to which he replies, 7,8,9. So, he can either read numbers or got a very lucky guess.

As for halloween, he keeps telling everyone he's going to be a friendly ghost, but when I try to get him to wear a ghost costume, he wants nothing to do with it. He's also mentioned scooby doo and spiderman, and of course, superman and batman. So, I guess the real decision will come down to game time. let's just hope he wants to BE something on Halloween.

And he really does like the "smell my feet" line after trick or treat...if I say that, he scrunches up his nose and say, "Noooo, that's stinky piggies"

1 comment:

  1. I bet he can read the numbers. Ellie recognizes numbers and can tell me what they are. It is amazing the things they pick up at school.

    Also? Stinky piggies? Heehee!

    ReplyDelete