Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My little gentleman

I was so proud of Landon today. Well, I'm always proud of him, but today was an awe-inspiring moment. I went into his classroom and he was picking up animals. He was actually THE ONLY one picking up animals. He asked me to help. So together we started picking up all the dinosaurs, alligators, bugs...while all the other kids continued to run around the room playing. The teacher kept saying, "everyone pick up the animals please." But Lan was the only one doing it. So, then the teacher gives Landon a sticker for helping - at which point all the other kids realize they should have been helping and try to get a sticker. Lan politely says, "Thank you" and gets his bag.

We walked to the front of day care and every day Landon gets a sucker. But before he gets a sucker, he knows to ask Ms. Donna "Please" - so Ms. Donna is busy talking with a parent, Landon just stands beside her until she acknowledges him, then asks "Peeesseee?" Miss Donna says that yes he can have a sucker. Lan picks it out and then goes and stands next to Miss Donna until she looks at him again. He quickly says "Thank you" and smiles his flirty little smile and runs over to me, so excited he got a sucker (which he gets every.single.day.)

He's so cute and adorable, I just want to smother him with kisses.

Oh, and before I left to go shopping with Miss Cole tonight. Bry was sitting on the floor in front of Landon who was on the couch. I bend over and give Bry a kiss. Lan says, "my kisses" and puts his arm around my head and pulls me to him and kisses me! LOL. It was the funniest thing. Then he and Bry "fought" over who got mommy's kisses. Ahh...I love my guys. So incredibly love them.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie! Ellie is great with please and thank you, too, but she certainly isn't great about cleaning up. She needs lessons from Landon!

    ReplyDelete