Friday, May 9, 2008

My sports boy

Since this is my blog, I'm going to brag. Landon, being around volleyball and other sports since he was 1 week old, has picked up things very quickly. He can throw a ball very well. Like, better form than most people I know. He swings a bat with form and control, not like most kids who swing with anger and gust. He's controlled, watching his target. (I'm serious! If you don't want to hear me brag about my son, don't read my blog. LOL.)

So yesterday, we went to the pool after work. We had taken a baseball sized squishy ball. Landon was throwing it back and forth with Dad and Mr. D, then decides to hit it like a volleyball. Not kidding. He holds it out in front of him with his left hand, cocks his right arm back in perfect form, and swings and hits the ball. Seriously?! LOL. Dad, Danny and I look at each other with our jaws hanging down, then just start cracking up. He's brilliant - lol. Or, very well skilled. Let's all hope he doesn't get my reflexes, cause there goes any chance of being talented.


Here's some great pictures.
His love for doughnuts


And my little swimsuit model (again with doughnut all over his face.)

No comments:

Post a Comment