Thursday, May 22, 2008

Weekend, Here We Come!

I am so excited for this weekend to get here. And I'm even more excited to see Landon have so many new experiences, with his best friend Maddox.

We're going to our friend's fishing camp. Boating, fishing, sunning, eating. Fun, fun, fun. I know Landon's going to love the water. However I'm not so sure he's going to enjoy the life vest. I haven't purchased one yet, can't make my mind up between Nemo, Spiderman (which he thinks is superman) or Diego. (Secretly, I know that he'd love the pretty bright pink Dora one, but I gotta put a stop somewhere.) I'll have to call Mel in a while and see which one she's getting for Maddox...they have to be twins all the time.

I found out that Landon will be moving up to the next classroom at school. I found out, that is, by asking directly, if he was moving up. Love how the school keeps us informed. He transitioned yesterday and today and will move up on Monday, er, Tuesday. I just hope Matthew and Ava move up with him. But he loves playing in that room with the older kids, so I don't think he'll have any adjustment issues.

Look for pictures come Tuesday! Have a great Memorial weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment