Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Couldn't sleep

Well, I guess there's just so much going on in my head, I just couldn't shut it off last night. Even though I was totally exhausted. I only have a little part of one project left and I'm done. That's a great feeling. But now that I'm done, I'm wondering if everyone's going to be happy with the gifts.

So, I finally got out of bed at 5am. Went through my closet...I now have huge piles of clothes for my sister and my niece and goodwill. There are still things in there that I haven't worn in a while, but just can't seem to get rid of them. I also have a huge bag of shoes to go to goodwill.

Our work holiday luncheon is today. I'm hoping there's lots of yummy food so I can gain even more weight and my clothes can be even more uncomfortable. Yay to holidays.

1 comment: