Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So...

Last week I took two pregnancy tests...one on Monday, one on Tuesday, since I was supposed to start around Thursday, I figured it would be late enough that it might show up...big fat negatives. Oh well, another month. Since last week, I've been having some cramping, headaches, back pain, all the normal stuff you'd get with a period, (sorry male readers!) but I hadn't started. One of my friends in on BC, so I figured she was messing up my hormones - being in an office full of women, that does tend to happen.

This morning, I figured, why not...so I grabbed another test, went to the bathroom...I thought I started to see a line, but thought maybe my eyes were too tired, so I closed them, finished my business, opened my eyes and



two lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment