Wednesday, March 8, 2006

35 Week Checkup

The check up yesterday went great! I had only gained an additional 2 pounds (Yay me!) Blood pressure was good, heartbeat sounded great. But I had a surprise, yesterday started the vaginal exams. Yep, wasn't prepared for that. BUT - Dr. Johnson said the baby's head is already down, I'm 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Come on, Landon. Yes, I realize I could stay that way for 4 weeks, but maybe it could be sooner too.

The pedicure was lovely. I almost fell asleep a couple of times. It felt great. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone do that every week...ahh. My toes do look gorgeous - yes, I can still see them. And my heels feel fantastic.

Bryan played volleyball all night last night. We worked out upper body, then I walked a mile, then I actually got to play some pick up volleyball for about 15 minutes. Yes, I was very careful. It was fun getting to play again, and personally, I thought my sets still looked good.

I am having to get up to go to the bathroom more at night, now. And man, does it hurt getting up. Not sure if its the running/walking or just Landon's head, but I have a terrible pain/pressure in my pelvic area. Feels, sort of like I've been riding a bike. Ouch.

We have tickets to the Houston Rodeo tonight. Toby Keith is playing, hopefully we'll be able to take off of work a little early to get downtown and check out some of the shopping at the Rodeo.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I am so beyond jealous of your 2cm dilated and 50% effaced. hehe.
    You're so close!

    ReplyDelete