Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Nothing New

I basically having nothing new. Bryan stayed home yesterday, I stayed with him the morning. Oatmeal baths and Caladryl lotion finally gave him some relief to his itchy sunburn. He did decide to go to work today, hopefully he's all better.

My back pain has subsided quite a bit. I think it may have to do with my chair at work, so I'm now keeping a heating pad on my back while there and trying to remember to get up and walk every hour.

Only one more night babysitting Nicole's dogs (One Rhodesian mix and One Great Dane mix.) Samson didn't sleep at all last night and decided he would be up at 5:00 this morning. Yeah, only one more night. =-)

We have some work to do before Bryan's parents get here. We need to clean the house (which is pointless until we get rid of the dogs.) Finish the twin bed for the baby's room, organize some more of the garage. They're coming to help Bryan build out the upstairs room above our garage, so hopefully we can have everything ready for when they get here.

Oh, and I think I forgot to mention that Kallie's surgery (ear tubes) on Monday went well. They removed her old tubes which had dislodged and replaced them. The doctor said she didn't see any ear drum damage which is great. Hopefully she's recovering well.

1 comment: