Thursday, March 23, 2006

Yawn!

Oh to sleep another four hours. We played volleyball last night. Its a competitive league, but not really competitive. They were short a girl last night so I offered to play. Oh man, do I miss playing. It was definitely different...not being able to move as fast as I thought I could, but personally, I think my sets were still pretty good for a nine month pregnant lady, actually, they were pretty good for any lady. =-) I'm definitely sore today. My shoulders, legs, back, feels like I got an actual workout in.

We had pizza after the game, which was around 9:00 so I tried to stay up as late as I could so I could digest it before trying to lie down. That sort of worked, but not really.

Its nice and cool here, around 60 today. My sister sent an email saying they got out of school early yesterday because of the snow! The snow? On the third day of spring, after pretty much no snow all winter. But they've needed the moisture, so I'm glad they're finally getting some, even if it is Spring Break.

21 days. Come on Landon, come out early. In fact, I could clear my schedule today if you wanted. I'm feeling pretty frumpy - wearing one of Bryan's shirts and my favorite gap jeans which don't quite fit the way they did a month ago. I'm off to fire up the heating pad.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you were playing volleyball. Good for you! I want the energy to do something more than complain these days, LOL. I think with your progress though, you'll be going before me.

    We can be miserable together. 9-10months is far too long. Those babies are fully cooked, come on out! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

    ReplyDelete