Friday, March 3, 2006

I'm So Done.

So, I'm ready. I'm finished with this pregnancy...come on Landon, come on out. He weighs around 5 pounds, that's healthy right? My back is killing me. I'm not sure if he's sunk down on to some nerve back there, but OOOUUUCCCHHHH. Not to mention the fact that NONE of my clothes fit. I think my legs have put on more weight than my stomach, seriously. I HATE MY CLOTHES! And who wants to go by new ones, when hopefully in about five weeks I'll be needing something smaller. (I did say hopefully.)

So, for the last two nights I've had dreams about Landon. The first one - I was changing his diaper and could not get it right. I forgot to clean him, then I forgot to put on rash ointment, then I forgot powder, then someone asked if I ever put lotion on...it was like I was one big failure - think I'm a little nervous? Then the dream last night - we left him at the hospital. Finally, 3 days after we left, someone said I should go check on him. So I had to go to the hospital and say, "I had my baby 4 days ago, and we left him here." The nurses didn't say anything, but I know they thought I was a terrible mother.

So, if Landon will just come out now, I promise to diaper him correctly and not to leave him at the hospital. Come on out, mommy's ready. Well, I guess he can stay in and bake a few more weeks, but during that time, please get off my tailbone.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I SOOOOOOOOOOO agree with you. I just wish i could enjoy this last time of being pregnant, but crap I can't. So i'll complain with ya. hehe. I'm aiming for 37wks. Then I mean business. I want baby out for sure then! Take care. The time will go before we know it, (i am being hopeful, i know that)lol.

    ReplyDelete