Friday, March 24, 2006

37 Week Check Up

Nothing exciting. I'm still 2 cm dilated, but he did I say I was more effaced this week - so more than 50%. And that the baby's head was way down there. So it looks like Landon will be hanging out for a while longer.

I also went to the chiropractor this morning. Besides working on my lower back, he massaged out my neck. OOOOOOhhhh - that felt great.

I worked on the baby stuff last night. I put the bouncy chair together (need to get batteries) and the BarnYard floor mat thingy (need to get batteries.) I set up the bassinet and made a drawer in our nightstand for diaper supplies. Mason (our dog) is deathly afraid of the stroller and car seat. Its really annoying. I guess he compares it to the vacuum which he's convinced is the devil, out to suck up all his toys.

Did I mention how comfortable it is to sit on our exercise ball? Its pretty much the best position I can get in. Too bad I can't sleep on it. Maybe if Bryan could strap me up like they do dolphins when they're moving them to new tanks...then I could just hang suspended. Yes, that would be nice.

1 comment:

  1. Oh i would love to go to get a massage, my back is killing me these days.

    At least your cervix is doing something. We don't have that much longer to go. (i keep trying to convince myself of this, maybe the more i say it, the more i'll believe it, LOL).

    ReplyDelete