Sunday, March 26, 2006

Jo - what's that spot on your shirt?

Bryan had a volleyball tournament this Saturday here in Houston. It was nice actually, because it was right down the road this week. And he got to play BB, so even though they lost, he was playing some really good teams. In fact, they've asked him to go to Regionals with them - depending on Landon of course. Regionals happens to be April 8 - which is the day Bryan is predicting for the birth.

So, about mid-afternoon, Bryan and I are sitting up in the stands between his games. He looks over at me and says, "JO!!" - I'm like what? He's pointing at me by this point and says, "hey, I think your leaking." I'm still like what? He says, "Well, I don't know if its sweat or something, but look." I look down and sure enough have a quarter sized spot on my boob. Nice. (And yeah, I'm sweating in a circle right around my boob? LOL.) THANK GOODNESS I had a jacket which I quickly put on and zipped up tight. I grabbed some napkins from the doughnut bag (breakfast that morning) and stuffed them in my bra. LOL. I guess at least he noticed before I walked up and down the gym or something.

As if that wasn't enough excitement for our Saturday, we went out to Babies R Us after Bryan cleaned up to pick up a few things, some bassinet sheets, etc. I realize I really feel like I need to go to the bathroom. So in I go and guess what -yep, I pass my mucus plug. Whoo-Hoo! Two steps in the right direction. Maybe I won't be pregnant forever. I'm hoping the plug is a sign that I'm dilating more. And yes, I realize it could still be weeks away, but hey, as a FTM, that's pretty exciting to me.

That's my news for the weekend. Too bad I have to wait til Friday for my next appointment.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, gotta love the leaky boobs. Yay on the mucus plug. I bet you'll have the baby before I have mine. Good luck at the dr. this week. Maybe you won't even make that appointment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete