Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Back Pain Again

Let me start by saying that I'm really going to try to update my blog every day. For the past couple of weeks I've been blog hopping and I'm so sad when there's no updates on some of my favorite blogs. Not that the update has to be so exciting or have some great detail, it just makes me feel better when I see that someone has posted.

Back to my blog: I had back pain again last night. I probably slept a couple hours total. The back pain along with the indigestion, along with Bryan's snoring, just kept me up. So now, a few diet dr. peppers later, I about to crash. I went to my favorite chiropractor - that helped for a little while, but the pain is back with a vengeance.

Bryan played volleyball last night, nothing too exciting. Oh, but one of the girls on his team brought us her bassinet. Now, we barely know this lady - only see her Tuesdays at volleyball, but here she brings us this bassinet to borrow. Somehow pregnancy creates a relationship with every other woman in the world (well, every other woman who's given birth.) So now, we really are set. So, come on Landon, come on out.

And just FYI - I feel like I'm going to be wearing this same pair of pants for the next 22 days or however long it takes Landon to come. So I hope my coworkers like Khaki.

3 comments:

  1. I hope your back pain means something is going on down there and you are getting ready to have baby soon.

    That was really nice of the lady to bring her bassinet for you's to use. It'll be a wonderful help.

    I'm always checking in on your blog too to see how you are doing. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for supplements information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. best regards, nice info » » »

    ReplyDelete