Monday, March 13, 2006

Is it here yet?

So, long weekend. I mean way long. We had a list of things to accomplish and I'm proud to say, got through most of it. Bryan's parents are coming this weekend, so we're trying to get a few things taken care of before they get here.

Sadly, Bryan and I both sunburned again on Saturday. I'm doing much better, but Bry got it pretty bad and is actually home right now. Poor guy. His skin itches after he burns like that, he's pretty miserable. But he did get the first coat of stain on the twin bed for the baby's room. It will definitely need a second coat, but its looking good.

I've had horrible back pain since last night. Horrible. It helps to get up and walk, but then it starts hurting again. I don't know if its where Landon's sitting or what, but man, oh man, I can't go through many more nights like last night. And we all know, Tylenol does nothing. So between the indigestion and back pain, I got about 4 hours of sleep. Yes, I know in about two months I'll wish I could sleep for four hours.

We put together the stroller that my coworkers gave us. Mason (the dog) was scared to death of it! So we're trying to acclimate him to all the new baby stuff. He pretty much is scared of anything that moves (vacuum, bicycles, lawn mower, etc.)

Oh, we did get some new marinades and Bryan's grilled some great chicken. Yesterday we did drumsticks and sweet potatoes...mmm, mmm. Of course, we're watching Nicole's dogs again, and during our trip to Target, one of them took the left over sweet potatoes off the kitchen cabinet and decided to eat it in the living room. Luckily, it cleaned up easily. Note to self - don't leave anything out, no matter how high it is.

Well, I better go check on Bryan - hopefully he's taken enough benadryl to knock him out.

4 comments: